Netgear EX3700 Setup – AC750 WiFi Extender Installation
Netgear Ex3700 Setup works in any part of your home with this simple configuration. Increase the range of your wifi and improve the speed, and decrease interference.
How to install Netgear Ex3700 wifi extender using browser setup.
- First, you need to power up your extender and wait for the power light to turn solid green
- Using Wi-Fi Manager connect to the NETGEAR_EXT Network or you can hardwire the range extender using an ethernet cable with your desktop or laptop.
- When you are connected to the Netgear EX3700 network, the Device light will turn green.
- You need to visit http://www.mywifiext.net and click NEW EXTENDER SETUP.
- Select the home Wi-Fi network that you would like to extend and then hit continue.
- Enter the home network password and the Hit Next.
- Now, wait for the installation to get done of your Netgear EX3700 Extender setup and after the setup is done connect any of your wireless devices to the extender network.
- Now your EX3700 Extender is up & running with 4 solid green lights.
Extend your WiFi using Netgear EX3700 Wi-fi Range Extender
Netgear EX3700 Enhance your WiFi Signal and with Ex3700 Extender that can boost your network coverage. Your smartphones, gaming consoles, TVs, tablets, and computers will stay online and connected with a strong signal.